Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Secret of Having Babies




Senin, 29 September 2008
Setting: Kamar mom and dad

David lari2 dari luar, nerobos masuk kamar dengan suara antusias: Mommy, mommy, is that true that sex is put the penis inside vagina?
Mama (pucet mode on): hm....*speechless*
David: is that true, mommy? John said...
Mama (beranjak dari tempat tidur, mencari tertuduh tunggal di ruang makan): John, what did you say to David?
John (sambil ngemil mangga): No, I did not tell him everything. He told me that sex is kissing. I said it is not true then I explained a little.
Mommy (oh my gosh): ok, now both of you...in my room.

Mommy: boys, I will tell you the secret of having babies now. Please keep this only for us. Never share this with your friends or teachers, never share this to your uncles or aunties. Keep this for us only in the meantime.
Boys: ok mommy, promise (with that kind of look, you know)
Mommy: ok...boys have penis, girls have vagina. Near the penis you have testicles, they produce sperm. In the end of vagina, mommy has uterus and ovary that is produce eggs every month. Bla bla bla (ga usah ditulis kali yeee....secara yg baca pasti dah pada tau bukan?)

Dan setelah semua yang aku rasa cukup dan perlu mereka tahu (boook...susah nyari kata2nya yg pas, mana kudu pake londo bwahahahaha) habis aku ceritain, diskusi berakhir damai tanpa pertumpahan darah (emangnya apaan?)

David: eeewww....mommy, so u did it with daddy to have me and John? Oh my gosh...it's grossy (mukanya ijo hihihi)
Mommy: yes, off course we did it (sambil pasang mimik cool).

John: mommy, then how the sperm can burst out from the penis? We have to pee inside the vagina?
Mommy: it is for the next session (sambil mendelik just for John)

Besok paginya dua anak itu laporan sambil sarapan.
John: Mommy, I have decided that I want to have my first child when I am 29 and the second when I am 32. So I only have to do sex two times! (bwahahahaha....nak....nak...gak nyesel?)
David: and I...I dont think I want to have kids....sex it not nice.....(oalaaaa....)

Dear Lord, thank you for this wonderful angels you have given us. They are so pure yet so smart.

Aku ngakak abis-abisan kalu inget malam itu.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihihi ... ngg papa lu ngakak sekarang. 10 tahun lagi, mereka yang ngakak abis-abisan kalu lu ceritain.

atau nggak, seperti gue bilang sebelumnya, siap2 aja kalu sewaktu-waktu mereka masuk lagi ke kamar lu u/ konfirmasi : "Mom, really ? Do we have to do it only twice to have 2 kids ? Oh my gosh !"

7:27 AM  
Blogger Stella Martini said...

Kalu mereka tanya gitu, jawab gw: "please contact aunty Dessi, she knows better"

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

qeqeqeqeeee....* ngakak bin guling2 mode on* lagi ngebayangin muka dikau waktu jelasin itu semua to your golden boys qiqiqiqiqi....

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haduh haduh... ya ampun, gw jadi ngebayangin bisa ga ya gw ngejelasin spt itu ke ousya?

tp emang ya, anak skrg kritis bgt.. kadang2 sampe bingung ngejawab pertanyaannya..

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiii.. stella, anak myu lucu2 ya..celotehannya.. kapan ya anak gue bisa se gede itu... years ahead kalee ya... hahaha... kudu siap2 baca buku anak bertanya dan bunda menjawab (secara cerdas) yaaa... heheehh

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wise mom,
kalau saya dapat pertanyaan/perkataan seperti itu dari anak,
dunno watoo sei

9:06 PM  
Anonymous ainttutorial said...

He..he..he.. Begitu ya cara ngejelasinnya, umur berapa sih mereka? Btw koq nggak di update sih blognya?

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home